Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 27, 2016

the cubs 2016

  It's amazing to say history could be made. I'm not surprise if it does happen.


Last time it did was 108 years ago in 1908. None of my family members, not even my grandparents, were born.
   My great grandmother was, but she's not big on baseball. My mom's side of the family is Cleveland fans. They're the other team and they haven't won since the 40s. So this is going to be one hell of an amazing win for either team.
Image result for chicago cubs 2016

   I don't care who wins but if Chicago does, they will make history in Wrigley field.
Image result for chicago cubs 1908  In the movie Back to the future II, they predicted that in 2015 that the Cubs would win the world series to the Florida Gators. The Florida Gators aren't around anymore but they were just off by a year.
    I'm just glad no New York team is in the world series. Just sick of seeing them win constantly. Always will be a Phillies fan and was happy to see them win in 2008. This time is best to see Chicago or Cleveland win. Good luck to both.

Image result for student predicts cubs win
   I also read that a college student predicted that the Cubs would win the 2016 world series If that is true, he is creeping a lot of people, and like me, can predict the future. They recently contacted that kid and went to see the Cubs play. Who also is a huge Cubs fan is none other than Bill Murray. He crashed the white house when they went to the World Series. LOL. Bill Murray is originally from Chicago and believe me, I wish him and Chicago the best of luck.
Image result for Bill Murray crashes white house  Till then Good luck to Cleveland and Chicago. And I realized if you add a nine in the 108 years they waited for a world series win, you would get 1908. Coincidence? I think not. Ciao bloggers, and good luck to both cities

No comments:

Post a Comment