Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 16, 2016

The treehouse of Horror/600 episodes later

I just can't believe the Simpsons did it again.

  They have made it to the 600th episode. It was also a THOH episode as well. I fell like they're beating a dead horse with another dead horse, and yet again, they're still a bit funny.

  They aren't as great as they used to be no, but at least they are better than Family Guy. But is it still worth it??
Image result for 600 episodes of the simpsons

   It wasn't funny the THOH episode this time, it seemed rushed and not as great, but it was as just ok. They're putting out so many guest stars I feel like they are getting paid, hopefully.


When the Simpsons had their 100th, it was called "Seymour Skinner's Bad Assss Song." Skinner gets fired and he and Bart become friends.

Image result for 200th episode of the simpsons  Their 200th episode was called "Trash of the Titans"

300th: "Barting over" where Bart finds out he was in a commercials and Homer spent the money. Bart decides to live on his own.

   It gets stupider and stupider by the year, and now this.


If they ever make it to 1,000 it would be a massive surprise. Let alone their 700th. But 600 is a lot.

Image result for 600th simpsons episode treehouse of horror
The Treehouse of Horror episodes have been bad and some good, and I've already mentioned before about them and which ones were my favorite and which I didn't care for. This is one of those episodes I didn't care for.

   One Having to be a hunger games rip off, Lisa's imaginary friend coming to life and a James bond theme.   I just think it's time, in my opinion, end it soon before it gets really stale but I will never forget it being one great show that was amazing until the thirteenth season when it started showing it was starting to fade. But everybody loves Homer, Marge, Lisa, Bart and Maggie.
  Even me.

Ciao Bloggers.


 Image result for 600th simpsons episode treehouse of horror

No comments:

Post a Comment