Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

'IT' is real, or is 'IT'?

   Lately there have been numerous sightings of creepy ass clowns in some states, luring children to their doom.
   For some reason it might be a demon possessed Ronald McDonald luring children with happy meals, but I digress.
Image result for creepy clown sightings A lot of people are starting to get scared, and for the safety of their children, I'm not surprised.

   I've had a fear of clowns for a long time, and believe me after seeing this, the fear is getting worse. It's as if, in the dead of night, a clown will pop up, with a creepy mask and balloons and lure children to death.

   It's as if a Stephen King novel was coming to life in Florida, South Carolina, New York, Indiana, and mostly Ohio.

  A lot of the sighting happened in Ohio and it went to the point of murder in Pennsylvania.

I feel as if this is the new trend in scare. As if, this will last through Halloween and if so, I hope it's not the new Norm in the world.

  I fear Krusty the Clown will get creepier, or Ronald McDonald will get scarier (although he is already)
  Image result for creepy Ronald McDonaldThe clown use to be funny, but now kids are not going to like the scene of a clown. Not because of Stephen King's 'IT', but I guess because somebody is so sick in the mind they can go to these lengths to make clowns frightening. I mean not all clowns are happy going but we don't need to make them all creepy like Tim Curry.

   I don't know what is going on with the world that is causing 'Creepy clown sightings' all over the USA but hopefully it'll soon stop, and I don't think it's a fad that should stay. They are scaring kids, bringing cops to attention and also making people think Krusty the clown is a murderer.

    I don't know how it got started, who started it, but all of us want it to end before Halloween, because I fear if it doesn't not many kids will be trick-r-treating. All because of clowns.


I'm not the only one that fears clowns, Actor Johnny Depp didn't even want to wear the Mad Hatter make up in that horrible remake of 'Alice in Wonderland'/'Alice through the looking glass' because of his fear of clowns.
  Daniel Radcliff fears clowns as well.

I have a lot of fears too like needles, spiders and heights, but clowns, after now is one of the top fives.

   Till then, stay safe and pray these clowns don't get any creepier and if they are in the circus, be friendly.
  Ciao Bloggers.
Image result for creepy clown sightings

No comments:

Post a Comment