Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 1, 2016

The sad story on Sesame Street

It's so true but it is...

Sesame Street is no longer what I thought it was when I was a young child.

    Three members of the show are leaving because they were fired.
Roscoe Orman (Gordon), Emilio Delgado (Luis) and the great Bob McGrath were let go from their contract and the Sesame Street I've loved since I was a little girl has died with me as well.

   When I was young, I was very sick and Sesame Street made me happy. I learned a lot from them like numbers, shapes, letters and so much of my very young childhood was devoted to Sesame Street. Never was a fan of that stupid purple dinosaur.

  Big Bird was awesome and Elmo was pretty cool. Loved the count and Oscar the Grouch.


Now I just feel ever since Sesame Street went to HBO, they really changed their ways.

I don't think are t he same as they were so many years ago as I remembered.

   Bob McGrath was considered a massive player in Sesame Street History. He would always come and sing songs and teach children to share, and we would learn so much from him. I thought he was retiring at first.

  But heard that he got fired. I could blame HBO for that.
Image result for sesame street sadness  Gordon and Luis were also great key players in my past as well. They were great and amazing, now, it's just tragedy in Sesame Street. But Sesame Street has gone through tragedies before. Losing Mr. Hooper, teaching children about 9/11 and much, much more.
Image result for sesame street fired These three actors will be missed, and I can't believe my youth of Sesame Street is gone as well. At least they will be ok, and they didn't pass away, but it's still a massive loss to the street called Sesame and because of this, I feel the Street has changed as well.

      I will always remember Sesame Street for what it was and for my happiness, and for knowing I learned something great from these three great guys. Thank you, classic Sesame Street.
Ciao Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment