Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

One hot summer

This has been one hell of a summer heatwave we are getting.

    And yet I have seen so many back to school commercials, a few autumn ads, two Halloween ads and yesterday while I was working, on the back of a Chex cereal box, a Christmas ad. I'm dead serious a Christmas ad.

   I feel as if we need a cool down now, but not Christmas.

We've been getting some thunderstorms and lots of rain, but it seems that we aren't getting enough of it.

Every day, it  is hot. I had to wear shorts and really short sleeve shirts and I feel as if we are getting a hot summer, we will be getting a very cold winter next year.
Image result for cooking eggs outside  I will see people getting tans and I will be getting sun burned (thank god I haven't yet) I'm very close to seeing someone cooking a fried egg on the sidewalk and it might work.


 Sadly I've been hearing on the news on how many stupid parents there are leaving their kids in the car and the kid dies of being in the hot car.
  Well the last one I heard about was an accident but still, I think it's stupid for someone not to realize where their child is when he went to get a toy in the parents car and he dies trying to get it.

I cry every time I hear a dog dies from the heat or a child being left in the hot car. It's not right. I feel it's the parents responsibility to check and see if the child is there, or better yet, don't leave the child in a hot car.
   It's hotter in Texas and deadly hot in Florida. When I was around ten, a long time ago, I suffered a heat stroke at Disney World. I never liked going to Disney. That's our deadly place.
Image result for hot summer

    I feel sorry for anyone suffering from the heat, animal or child. But when it gets cold, it's not gonna get better, it might get worse. All we can do is try to survive this weather from Hell. I can't even go for walks until it gets cooler and that won't be until maybe the end of September from the looks of it.
   School will start soon, but summer won't end for any of us until September 22nd this year, but it won't feel like it. Pray for cool weather to come soon, we need it. Ciao for now and stay where the air conditioning is.

No comments:

Post a Comment