Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Do newscasters really sleep???

  Like many people, I will watch the news and there are different newscasters all the time, but when I was young, I always thought to myself, do they ever sleep???

    Everyone sleeps I know that. They change newscasters often, but I was young it pondered me and I don't know why it did.


   Mostly the ones at night were the ones I questioned the most. Like James Garner on channel six, or any other nightly news broadcaster. I think they might sleep in the morning and work at night but you never know.
Image result for philadelphia newscastersA lot of people work at night, but do they sleep in the day or do they work in the day as well and get little sleep? Maybe they don't sleep at all god knows.


  Maybe they're robots, like Ted Koppel. But I'm not judging people work so many hours that they sleep rarely and work as much as they can to help the viewer get through their day and week weather it's by the traffic, weather or celebrity gossip.
    It's because of them, we know what happened around the world. We use them on our Facebook accounts as well.

    Don't stop to admit we have ABC, or NBC news on our Facebook just to find out that Taylor Swift broke up with her boyfriend or there was another shooting here and there.

When I was young, I was really into the news, I guess I was just curious about the news casters lives themselves and how they lived.

   Sad to hear bout Sports Caster Gary Papa dying or cancer or Lisa Thomas-Lorey Retiring this year. But that's 6ABC news for you.

  Living around Philly half my life, I've listened to the Philadelphia station and the Philadelphia sports news as well, and I still question how they live their lives, and if they ever really sleep.
Image result for 6abc news If they do, that's good and if they are a robot, well than that is something out of a Simpsons episode where they revealed that "Ted Koppel is a Robot" maybe that's true I don't know. If so, that's interesting.

 
News is always going to be here to stay, from Facebook, to TV to the Internet and the Newscasters themselves, will be there to tell it all. And if they get a wink of sleep, then the next day can report it all over again.
   And it will never stop because History will happen and never fade away... We are the History of the past, present and future.


Ciao for now Bloggers!

No comments:

Post a Comment