Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 20, 2026

They are nothing like their characters







   







   I watch some tv, not a lot, but there are some shows that I've seen that I can tell the actor portraying their character is the polar opposite of them. Although a few actors are similar to their character like in the show Glee, actress Lea Michelle is so much like Rachel. Self-absorbed brat that puts everyone down. Here some actors that are nothing like their characters.













  Jim Parsons has portrayed Sheldon Cooper for twelve years. Sheldon is nothing but egotistical, sometimes self-absorbed, sometimes needing to get his own way...only to learn his selfish ways in the fianle.
   Jim Parsons is nothing like that. He is kind, sweet and considered hilarious. His acting is so good, some people believe he is like Sheldon. But I know he's not. He's now acting in broadway.

















   Jason Alexander has been in many movies and tv shows, but I'll always know him as George Costanza. Costanza is similar to Larry David, the creator of Seinfeld. Rude, cheap, egotistical and doesn't care if even his fiancé dies.
   Jason Alexander is the polar opposite. He is a nice person who has a wife and two sons (all grown up) and doesn't like to think about past characters. Especially Costanza.

















   Hugh Laurie is a British actor and comedian. In the drama House, he portrays a doctor who is rude and mean to not only the workers, but the patients belittling them as well as making them feel they aren't important.
   Hugh Laurie is hilarious. He has a thick British accent that he tries to hide by doing a fake American one. But he is nothing like House.













 Stephanie Bearetz plays a hard ass character in Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Never saw one episode because I couldn't get into it. 
    Her character Rosa is a hard ass and tough to be friends with. Even Andy Sandberg's character can't make her happy.
    Stephanie is different. She's funny, perky and even at times heartfelt.














   In the show the Office, Angela Kinsley plays Angela. The Angela in the Office is somewhat shy, mean and isn't that friendly with the other people she works with. She gets pissed when someone kills her cat and is only friendly once in a while.
   Angela Kinsley is nice is real life. She loves to laugh and believes portraying a character who is stone face quiet is nothing like her.












   Sometimes actors from TV or Movie are nothing like their characters. I just focused on the TV characters. In movie, it's similar. Tom Felton and Hiddleston are nothing like their villainous characters. Other actors can be similar to their characters....but these people are not.

No comments:

Post a Comment