Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Top 10 BEST Simpson characters

                  Last time I told you my least favorite characters of the show the Simpsons. This time, these ten are my favorite. Why? I'll give you my reasonings.




The list of my Top Ten Favorite Springfield residents.



  Image result for God the simpsons gif10. GOD- his face is never seen. He has five fingers, a booming voice and he controls the citizens of Springfield. Homer has seen him many times, mostly when he's down in the dumps, even God is not a fan of Flanders. Why do I like him? well the reason is, he's very opinionated as well as the only Springfield Character to have FIVE fingers. Pretty good. Not bad, but judgmental, even almost ready to bring on the apocalypse if he wants to.


Image result for Carl Carlson Gif 9. CARL CARLSON- One of my top ten favorites, and one of Homer's best friends next to Lenny. He has a back story, is more in touch with his own feelings and thinks that his own family, although adopted, might be kicked out of Iceland, where he was from. Not much is known about him till the later seasons. Why I like him more than Lenny? I guess, his back story. Knowing he has heart and is smarter than bother Homer and Lenny combined. I'd say not a bad citizen of Springfield.



Image result for Kang and Kodos Gif8. KANG and KODOS- Aliens that invade Springfield. Mostly around Halloween you could see them. Kang sounds like Principal Skinner while Kodos sounds more like Homer. They have plans to plot the invasion of the world. They first time they are seen, they had another Alien friend (voiced by James Earl Jones) and Lisa thinks that they were going to eat them. Even one later episode, they would eat one of the Simpson family, turning out to be Homer. Never hurts to see them on a Halloween episode once in a while.


Image result for Superintendent Chalmers Gif7. SUPERITENDANT CHALMERS- Him over Skinner? yes, why though? I find him somewhat enjoyable to have around. He even likes to torment Skinner by, yelling his name, firing him, or even dating Skinner's mother. I guess, when you put to it, he always enters the room shouting, 'SKINNER!' Funny yes, but at the same time, we always wondered if there would be more character development of him. Soon, he ends helping Bart pay attention in class by talking about Roosevelt. I think he's a good character, not great or developed much, but time des tell.

Image result for Fat tony gif6. FAT TONY- If you are a fan of the Sopranos, then you would understand this character. Although he came around the third season, Fat Tony is a mob boss. Going after anyone for money and even drugs, at some times. Voiced by Joe Mantega, Fat Tony is seen more time in later seasons because, I believe Springfield needed him the same way they needed Sideshow Bob. Seen mostly in jail, and has a son who wants to be a chef. Even Fat Tony can't die, and if he did, another Tony would take his place.

Image result for KEnt Brockman gif5. KENT BROCKMAN- News anchor of Springfield, he would cover mostly anything that would be oblivious to the town, yet every news he covers isn't really 'news worthy' Homer helps him when he ends up getting fired, is republican (I think) and covers every breaking story. Why do I like him? He's a charming character, like having around and also, unlike Arnie Pie, he isn't annoying. Even if he isn't on, he won't go on without his cheese Danish. Not a bad character, helpful in some episodes, but not all.

Image result for Moe Szyslak gif4. MOE SYZSLAK- Suicidal character, but yet funny. Tries to be happy, but always ends up depressed. He is hilarious in a tragic side. He owns a bar, changed his appearance, had a fake drink named after himself, and usually, from time to time, asks Homer for help or advice. He even tries to get a girl, succeeding in some and other times failing. He seems like the tragic bartender that you feel sorry for. No joke. Other times, it seems as if there's a reason for his pain and suffering. Either way, he's entertaining to watch, even if he's the sad bartending clown of Springfield
Image result for Mrs. Krabappel gif3.MRS. KRABAPPEL- Sadly the voice actress of the is character passed away recently, and so did Mrs. Krabapple. She was Bart's teacher, lonely, sad, and even at times found love. She had an on off relationship with Skinner, but it didn't work out. She fell in love with Flanders, and well....it ended in tragedy. We don't know if the character died, or just retired, but she isn't coming back. No one can replace Marcia Wallace. Why did I like her? She knew how to help Bart in anyway possible, she has character unlike Lisa's teacher and even at times, she can be depressed, and fall in love many times, even once had feelings for Bart. I miss her yes, but she was more developed and an mazing teacher as well.

Image result for Sideshow Mel GIF2. SIDESHOW MEL- After Sideshow Bob was arrested, came Sideshow Melvin Van Horne. The most intelligent character, outside of Lisa Simpson, he had a sad past and how he became Krusty's sidekick, tried to hide the tragedy within him. I like him as much as Krusty. Both equally actually, but I chose him because, unlike Krusty, he too has a backstory of how his journey to being a children's performer, and having a bone in his hair. He even explained to his Lisa, his troubled past. I enjoy this character more than Sideshow Bob. He's entertaining, heart felt, intelligent and even at times when Krusty is embarrassing him, he tries to hide it in the shadows.

Who is the best? Who has beaten all these characters as being number one in my heart (excluding Homer and Bart since they are my number two) my favorite character ever is:




Related image1. RALPH WIGGUM- I love him. Lisa's supposed boyfriend, becomes friends with Bart, but why do I love this child who seems to be failing English, or wonders why girls run from him as he pees his pants? There is no reason. I think he's enjoyable, even would be able to run for presidency as both a Republican and Democrat. I enjoy every minute of his on screen time. Ralph makes me smile, even if he isn't seen much, just hearing his voice (thank you Nancy Cartwright) just fills me with happiness. Ralph can be the best Springfield character known to existence. His father might be number 12 on my best character list. Somewhat like his father, he is the most enjoyable character, and makes Homer and Bart my number two.
    I always was a Ralph Wiggum fan, and always will be.


If I had to do a top twenty: My results would be 11.Nelson Muntz, 12. Chief Wiggum 13. Judge Snyder 14. Principal Skinner 15.Santa's little helper 16.Agnus Skinner 17.Milhouse Van Houten 18.Jimbo Jones 19.Groundskeeper Willie 20.Krusty the Clown

  It goes on from there. But they didn't make my top ten, or number one.

Ralph Wiggum got that position for a reason. He is AMAZING!!!!!!!

Related image



No comments:

Post a Comment