Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 15, 2017

We're all strange in our own way

  What do I mean?


   Well did you ever noticed, on your body that you could have a birthmark or two colored eyes or even a toe shaped thumb?

   It's true, but that's what makes us special.
Gerard himself didn’t even notice it for ears — we mean years. Many of us, even celebrities are different in their own way.

So many of them have different colored eyes, which is called heterochromia iridium, and it doesn't mean anything, but it's pretty interesting.
   Keifer Sutherland, Jane Seymour and even Kate Bosworth have them.

Megan Fox has a deformed thumb, Owen Wilson's nose is crocked, Oprah Winfrey has a sixth toe.

That's makes them interesting as well as special.
Image result for celebrity strange body parts For me, I have a special thing on my body. I call it an angel's footprint, even though it's not visible to the naked eye, it's a birthmark on my knee. It's shaped like a footprint, but I also feel like it's St. Mary's kiss. That's the only thing that I have that is strange about me.

    Unlike Matthew Perry's missing finger or Ke$hea's tail, it's not like a gross formality has taken place on my body.


Image result for celebrity strange body parts

  Everyone is special but they don't like to show much of it, and to tell you the truth, it's what they are inside that counts. 

    Ciao for now bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment