Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 22, 2024

What's a Gen Z?







         There are so many versions of a new generation after us. I am on the early stage of Millennial after the Generation X. But there is one generation that is somewhat.... mysterious to me. I'm not saying it's bad but.... will future generations become smarter than others are now?





   






Generation Z, or Gen Z for short, is hooked on social media stations. Like TikTok or Facebook, Snapchat and much more.

   Some of them become famous because of these sites. They would post videos, make blogs and believe that their generation is higher up than any other. I don't know if that's true but being more towards the end of the Gen X era.... I feel I'm out of the loop.










    Gen Zer's, like other Generations, have a trend of their own. How to make money when they become teens, following others on social media plats while Baby Boomers and Gen Xers have no idea what's going on.

  Some people born in the Millennial era might know what's going on, but they could be late to the party.









    Every Gen Zer wants to be a trend setter. Have their fifteen minutes of fame or more. Some even think they are the center of attention. Some even trying to become famous with a Tik Tok dance. I don't follow Tik Tok. I feel it's a waste of your life, and there will be something stronger that will obliterate Tik Tok as well as other streaming sites. 








    The Gen Z era ended in 2012. Now, there is a new Generation. Gen Alpha. I don't many people that are in this generation, besides my goddaughter, but I feel Gen Alpha is like a wannabe Gen Z. They might become smarter, and useful to technology which they might be raised with all their life. 










  Everyone's into technology now. I'm ashamed that I am one of them. People born around the Millennial era was the start of the technology empire. Even though for us it was slower. It became faster by the time Millennial generation ended.

    Now, Gen Z as well as Gen Alpha will become technologically in tuned with their gadgets as they become smaller and faster.










   Should we be afraid of future generations? If so.... why?  I don't fear Gen Zer's of Gen Alphas. They just might be more into technology and streaming sites as we are starting to get closer to a new way of life.









   Some people don't understand generations except their own and how far we have come and how smarter the future generation is. My parents are baby boomers as my brother, and I are Millennials. I don't understand what's going on half the time.

   I still use Face book and Instagram and YouTube. Other streaming sites...not so much, but it doesn't mean I'm aware of them. To future generations, we hope you find cures for the illness and not become famous for stupid reasons. Gen Zers and Alphas, you're our only hope to better our future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment