Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Did Bert and Ernie secretly end up in "It's a Wonderful Life"

  Let me give you the 911 of what I mean. Not the Muppets themselves but their names.
Image result for bert and ernie

          I love the Christmas movie to death yes, it's actually one of my all time favorites; although it's been parodied to death so many times. But when I saw it reticently, it seemed to have some names that sounded quite familiar to me.

   I don't mean the lead in like George or Mr. Potter or Uncle Billy or George's wife Mary. There were two characters with names that were vary familiar.

Bert and Ernie Bishop. Bert was portrayed by Ward Bond and Ernie was portrayed by Frank Faylen.
Image result for bert it's a wonderful life

Ironically the tv show, Sesame street came out 23 years after the movie, you never know what you can spot.


    Like the actor from the big bang theory was the little boy in National Lampoon Christmas Vacation.
Image result for National Lampoon Christmas Vacation big bang theory It's an amazement we can spot weird thing in holiday movies like that. But I always wonder if Bert and Ernie are the same as they are the Muppet characters, then again this is an old movie from the 1940s that has been parodied over and over, and yet loved by many like me. The holidays are upon us people, and if you think about it, a special holiday movie of yours might have a secret that you might not know about. Till then, enjoy the Christmas specials you've grown up with and I will blog again before the new year starts.
Ciao Bloggers for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment