If I met my younger self,
what would I say?
Will I tell her
about the future?
About what is going on
What should I tell her?
It would feel strange,
but needed,
to tell her,
where I am in life,
and if she is happy for me
Will she think,
I succeed,
or failed
I feel,
when I look in the mirror,
will I see my younger self,
am I a failure,
to her,
Do I feel,
I'm going on the right path?
What will she think
I think,
If I saw,
my younger self,
I would tell her,
what has happened,
in my life
I should tell her,
what has happened,
and how I feel today,
still depressed,
but happy,
feeling as if,
I have accomplished more,
than I have before
Would I want to change time,
change things for the better,
or for me,
what would I do,
what will I say
I'll tell her,
that I'm happy,
satisfied,
even if things aren't the way they should be,
it doesn't mean,
the future will give me something,
to look forward to
What I will say to my self is,
expect the unexpected,
look forward to the future,
even if,
it isn't what you wanted,
but you will survive,
like I am right now

No comments:
Post a Comment